Open now! Submit your nominations for the World Corrugated Awards 2020!
World Corrugated Awards 2020
Organized by Reed Exhibitions and strongly backed by the world’s most influential industry associations, the WORLD CORRUGATED AWARDS 2020, an international competition of corrugated industry, is going into the second edition.
The Award is going to select the pioneering design, marketing, management and society responsibility case of the year to award the teams and individuals who have made prominent contributions to the development of global corrugated industry
Industry professionals are invited to submit their nominations now in the following categories:
- New-Generation Professional Manager Award
- New Factory Planning Award
- Design Innovation Award
- Material Innovation Award
- Application Innovation Award
- Environment-friendly and Intensive Production Contribution Award
The World Corrugated Awards takes the form of extensive online voting plus offline voting by an authoritative judging panel, which further increases the value and recognition of the competition. For enterprises and individuals, through participating in the World Corrugated Awards, they will
obtain the opportunities to compete with and learn from world-renowned carton manufacturers
leverage an international platform of industry influencers to establish and extend the corporate image in order to maximize the brand exposure
gain the endorsement of world leading authorities and end-user brands
Action! Nominate your case to show your dedication to the industry!
With only three steps, you can compete with the world's top corrugated carton enterprises and terminal giants!
1. Visit www.ca.sino-corrugated.com and fill out the nomination for under “Submit Entry”
2. Contact Mr. Sebastian Hoffmann and submit your nomination by category and description of the case.
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Wait until case is going to be shortlisted and share Voting across your industry peers.
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Sebastian Hoffmann
Mobile: +86 21 2231 7155